Tuesday, April 7, 2009

woke up on the wrong side of my bed

7 April 2009- It was a bad day for me…..started early in the morning until the day ends. For the first time ever I woke up late for class and had to rush to get ready for class….but unfortunately class was cancel…huh. Then I went to the role play practice and was waiting for co –actors until tensed up .After that, I went to RTW class but madam was not there but as usual we had to write 8 paragraphs of descriptive essays. It will be odd if RTW class do not have writing practices but to be honestly those practices improved my writing skills and well now I love to write compared to those days where I used to hate it….hehehehe. I am not the only one who have gained from this writing practices but the whole class have gained as well ,thanks to our lecture Madam Azian.The thing that scares me the most in RTW class is after finishing the writing madam will ask us to hand over the write ups and she will read it on the spot and give her comments about it…oh my GOD!!! Especially,madam really look tensed up when we do spelling errors because I am quite weak in spelling….opps!!! To be in the safer side what I do is before I pass up I will prove read many times and then only I will hand it over. Well, we are about to complete this semester but I just thought when Madam assign me to write in RTW blog seems Burnie always ask me to contribute something to this blog that he have created. So here it is Mr.Burnie.. my posting:)

-shamoon-

3 comments: