Thursday, April 9, 2009

BETWEEN DESCRIPTIVE & DEATH.

Today is the day that Madam burst into anger when she enters the class because technically some of us still don’t understand the concept of narrative and descriptive writing. After a long effective explanation about the concept (I assume) we are given some activities and write in descriptive style. (WOOHOO!! I love activities.. Don’t u??) We were required to write a paragraph about cafeteria, merry -go-round, graveyard, crocodile farm and fishing pond. When Madam wrote the word GRAVEYARD straight away I think about what it will be if I am dead, is everything that I have done in the previous 19 years of my life is enough to make me happy before I die?? I relate my life as a journey, a journey to discover the wonders of life. So far, I am thankful because my life is adventurous, I have done a lot of things that can be proud of, but I am still young, I haven’t get married and build a family yet. (what the *?haha. GATAL!!) I am hungry, hungry in searching for adventures that I will include in a new chapter of my wonderful life. I just want to live life to the fullest before I am dead, I wanted to achieve whatever that my heart desires, I wanted to feel the taste of glory before I am gone I have a lot of friends, a lot of people care about me, these people is the spirit of Muhammad Aiezat Bin Mohd Fadzell. Death awaits all of us, so I would like to take this opportunity to thanks all the people that knows me especially my family (YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART) my friends (CLASSMATES.. I LOVE YOU ALL!!MUACKS*) educators (teachers, coaches, lecturers THANK YOU)..Thanks to all for guided me to be what I am to day.

=)

 

p/s: you only live once,  just live life as you wanted it to be !!

 

-AIEZAT-

20 comments:

  1. haha..
    i like ur flow man..
    from rtw class to ur life..
    its more like a thk you speech for Oscar..
    or to make more sense.. Top Student Award..

    interesting posting so far..
    thx for ur contribution man!
    madam will pay u wit marks.. haha
    bless~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats rite!..you get what you give:D...nice posting Aiezat..way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...nice posting...
    the real you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ****ing!!!
    feels like i'm getting a fever!!
    haha!
    by the way, i love u too bro!
    nice post!
    2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..
    love is in the air!!
    we might not love u as much as u love us..
    but man..u got to be touched for the little love we have for u now..
    it took us 2 sems to do so man.. haha

    much luv to aiezat yall!

    p/s..btw this blog is not responsible if u start havin any confusion about ur own sexual orientation after reading this posting.. cuz i can see ONE already

    tcare
    bless~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Madam, Ehem2,do u hear what rubern said about" madam will pay u with marks"..
    hahaha.kidding.

    Burndude,I now realize that blogging is quite cool..
    haha.
    It's my first time blogging
    =P


    Aziera, The real me??

    Edruss, U are the queen of my heart, but only on the role play.hahaha*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it true it took u guys 2 sems to love me.
    OMG i sounded like a gay.
    haha.

    but nway, It's beter late than never right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha.."you are the queen of my heart"

    whats happenin dudes.?

    does this got anything to do wit Edruss growin his hair back.?
    owh lord.. now i know.. NOW I KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aawwhh...m gonna missed all these corny jokes next semester...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hes the queen of my heart ONLY IN THE ROLE PLAY LAH BURN!!
    remember,he is the QUEEN.
    But seriously Edrus, you should ask some tips from Yusuf on how to dressed properly.u look like a faggot.
    haha.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Edrus love pretty gorgeous..especially his slippers..lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. typo error there:D"I think Edrus look pretty gorgeous"

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahah..
    oh boy..
    Fer Remy used to be the spotlight wit his signature SUPER low neck tee.. it was the in thing last sem..

    this sem Edruss came out wit his singaporeon chinaman slippers n t-shirts straight out from the washing machine look.. dude is rockin it no doubt..haha

    i think nex sem most of them will be rockin the paparazi wanna be look wit their dslr hangin on their neck.. even now i can see one felor showin off his Sony a300.. haha..

    bless the looks~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look out burnie,
    His camera is expensive OK!
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha..
    that dude is a joke la..
    i will LMAO wen i think about the time when we had to wear formal..
    he wore a Tux.. damn wait.. i seriously dunno wat it was.. never seen tht before..
    it was like a shrinked blazer..
    so i was just thinking that he got it from the 50% sales..
    it was so small till he got to pull it down every single time.. hahaha..
    was fun watchin that la..

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG u guys are so mean.
    But you are so right burn.
    At some point when he was talking in front
    i imagine that he is a talking penguin or something.
    haha.

    "sorry Aking"

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahahha..
    ANONYMOUS above me.. please write down ur name below..
    i wanna knoe who are u..
    cuz the talking penguin thingy is so damn funny..
    now everytime he talks.. im gonna see him as the talkin penguin..

    ReplyDelete
  18. mr,rtw and anonymous..
    im the talking penguin??
    hahahaha..
    really hit on me..
    hahahahha...
    atleast im not like certain people who wore accessories like a 'mak datin'..
    hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  19. talking penguin is better than 'baby paddy'..right aking?

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha..so funny...Baby paddy u must watch ur words afta dis!

    ReplyDelete