Monday, April 13, 2009

From being excited to being stress..

Tuesday, 7 April 2009..

Tuesday, I have to wake up early in the morning to get ready and attend the Human Com Class. Haishh..I feel so tired and sleepy because the night before me and friends went to Asia Cafe at Subang for dinner and 'lepak-lepak' until late night. On the way back to home suddenly its raining and because of that I got flu and luckly, the Human Class has been canceled. THANK GOD. So, I continue to sleep until afternoon. zZzzZzzz....
 
    That day is a very hot day!!hurghhh..at 2:00p.m I have to walk to class with sweating condition.yuckss.. At 2:30p.m I attend the Reading, Thinking and Writing class. Like usual, when I enter the classroom, its very noisy. The noise is coming from my classmate Faiq and his gang. Hehe.. I feel so bored and not in mood because of that noise. It makes my head want to blowing up and spinning like merry -go-round. Hehe..
 
    While we were waiting for Madam Azian, suddenly Yusuf said that Madam Azian cannot attend because of some reason. Hooray..The class become so noisy and excited because their thoughts there are no exercise to do on that day. But suddenly Eikha wrote something on the white board, everybody like ‘what is it’..  Oh No...it’s an exercise!! Madam Azian already prepared the exercise for us. Madam Azian ask all of us do the 8 descriptive style in a paragraph. The topic that she gave us is blog, horse, website, classroom, supermarket, paddy field, and dress. We all have to submit by 4:00p.m. The class suddenly changed to the silent mode. I’m out of idea of doing the essays because everyday I have to do the same thing (but by doing the exercise can improve my writing skills,am i right madam azian?). And automatically all of us from being excited suddenly turn to stress situation.
 
-Mimi Noko-

1 comment:

  1. Mdm AA stress jugak sometimesApril 13, 2009 at 10:51 AM

    ooo...stress yeaaa....grrrr (hehe)

    ReplyDelete