Monday, April 13, 2009

08.04.09

today I woke up late and as usual I had to walk to class in the sweltering hot sun. I finally got into mdm.azean’s class. I was late. After she gave me the look, I was forced to moved to the back of the class as I was late.
After a brief interaction with the class, she started discussing about the test she gave the other day. She lectured us how on how another student who was suppose to write a topic on ‘unity’ but ran away from the topic by discussing on ‘volcanoes’. I shall keep in my mind not to do so anymore. No lectures for me but ‘Volcanoes’ and ‘unity’ it doesn’t even fall under the same category. Getting ‘0’ is a fair verdict, I think unless, if I’m that person.
After that lecture, she then asked the class whether was anyone did not understand what is descriptive writing and what is narrative writing. She asked that particular person for raised their hand. A few students raise up their hand . She then begun to asked to describe the particular of an extension wire which later moved on to describing people. Aishah and Azeera was asked to volunteer to help mdm.azean while we were instructed to describe them. My friend, mimi, was picked as the ’lucky’ person to contribute her opinion on aishah’s and azeera’s appearance. What’s hilarious and funny was that she looked at me instead of the actual mimi. Naturally, she got angry as she thought mimi purposely disregarded her own name. after mimi tried to explain that she was the ‘mimi’ in the class, mdm immediately shrugged it off and went on to give the class exercise and as usual, it was on descriptive writing and ‘once again’, we were told to write descriptive sentences for her.

-elsa-

No comments:

Post a Comment