Saturday, April 18, 2009

just a piece of my chaotic mind...

I've lost my best friend, Aidatul Hasni Ismail, last Wednesday after 6 months of battling with her brain cancer..she was my age..and we grew up together since we were 9..its been 27 years tho..and when she died last week, it gave such a tremendous effect to me..it makes me view the world differently..life is so short to be wasted. I was dreaming about her that morning..she was telling me that she's not in pain anymore...and when i woke up..there was a text messages - saying that she passed away at 3am..i was so shocked..

Im not really sure how to describe this feeling of lost....but i was in deep pain and agony these past few days..gosh i missed her so much...i just cant simply forget her last look...her peaceful, calm and flawless look...(for me she was like mcm tido je)..and the funny thing was, me and my friends were 'make ourself very comfortable' at our favorite spot in her house (menyandar kt dinding borak2...just like we used to during raya at her house)..but this time our borak2 session was not accompanied by her...she's lying on the floor..covered with white selendang...and facing kiblat...

I dont know that i will be missing her like this...i thought i could handle it well..im such a strong person u know...my mom and hubby was telling me that i was 'terkena badi'..coz i just cant stop thinking about her..its like there's a gigantic screen on my head...rolling back all the sweetest moment that we've shared...funny, naughty, sad moment that we've gone tru for the past 27 years..

hmm..don't know what to write anymore...tears start rolling...and here i am again..missing you...

To Aida..may your soul rest in peace - Al-Fatihah.. 

-- 
-NORAZIAN ABDUL AZIZ-

9 comments:

  1. hmm..
    my eyes gt all wet when i read this posting..

    made me realize so many things about life..

    may HER soul rest in peace..
    bless~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam, I'm sorry over your lost. I know it is hard but life is too short and there's nothing we can do about it. I bet she had a good life, and you made that happen for her. My deepest condolences to you, Madam.

    Stay strong. We love you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. for those who read this..
    lets take a minute of silence in respect for her..

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sory for her lost..
    may her soul rest in peace...
    al-fatihah

    ReplyDelete
  5. al-fatihah..
    may Allah s.w.t bless her soul..

    ReplyDelete
  6. stay strong mdm...
    al-fatihah...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww,
    feel sorry for u mdm.
    Al-fatihah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. al-fatihah..may ALLAH S.W.T bless her soul..
    i'm sorry for her lost...
    stay strong mdm...
    i love u...

    ReplyDelete