Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read,Think and Write!

RTW.
A different class between other subjects.
In this class, we must do a lot of exercises especially on essays.
I know that I'm not good enough in writing essays. But after all the exercises that Madam gave, I know I can write better than before.
Besides that, it is good for us to improve our writing in English.
Now, I'm scared because Madam told me on our last class that my carry marks are low.
Whuu I must work very hard on my final exam.

Draft is our final project.
I still remember that day when we had to submit a topic for draft.
But all the topics that I gave to Madam were rejected!
And yea, I still remember Madam always said 'NO' 'NO' 'NO' to the topics that I gave to her.
HAHA! Quite stressed u know that time. :P
But yeah finally I found a topic to write on it.
I LOVE YOU Madam! U are the best. :D

So yea, final is just around the corner!
I wish u guys all the best! Study smart.
Bless~

_ZuRyn_

No comments:

Post a Comment