Monday, April 27, 2009

EXAMINATION WEEK

People, it is crunch time. Nervous ? yeah me too! Examination week has arrived again and has brought all its usual indescribable occupations, feelings, and troubles. Headaches+ pressure+ stress+ tension + nervousness mix into one. Concentrating to my new love à BOOKS! (-_-‘) . Spending time with “IT” seriously stress me out plus with the house problem. We’ve been forcing to move out immediately because of auction. Yup! What a big surprise for us. The auctioning will be progress in two weeks. Thanks to you my house renter. Urghh!   I have to think about the papers and at the same time I have to write and study.  But yet I’m still having a game plan that can help me to avoid stress and substantially increase the chances of success. Yes! STUDY GROUP. That’s the best way I think. I know no matter what it is I have to score in my exam because this time, all of the subjects are hard. Huh.. most of my time accordingly spent. Good for you Saadiah! ;) Hopefully, this examination will make a big difference and make our lecturer proud of us especially Madam Azian =). Good luck friends and all the best!  

-sally-

1 comment: