Monday, April 27, 2009

Syuhada, ABU & Slippery Senorita

Good morning sunshine!!!! . 10th April 2009 I have to wake up very early in the morning and things were complicated and people were rushing things in my house. Ouhhh!!! I am so excited today because I have a role play for my final project. Ummm… I have to do my best to get extra marks for my final project. Our role play is about Aladdin. You know what? The best part was I have to be something that is totally opposite the real me!! Abbbbuuu.. Here I come.. So the journey life as ABBBUUUU has began…. HAHAHA!!!

Well, it is not that easy to be a real life monkey. I have to walk, jump make a sound and eat like a monkey. All of my group members agreed that I am the only one who suitable to be a monkey. i also have to rent a monkey costume at Desa Sri Hartamas!! Now, kukukuuuuuuu... Uk..uk..ukk… the cutest girl, Syuhada has turn into hairy monky name Abu. Lol.. During the rehearsal, I was so afraid and do not have any confidence at all because I am afraid that I would not look like a monkey, in fact look like other animals. Thank god during the role play I gave full commitment and effort to the audience especially MADAM NORAZIAN AZIZ.

After we finished our finished our role play, we all went to Old Town White Coffee to have lunch. Then I enjoy eating mee curry and icy cold peppsi. During lunch time, we all talked and discussed about our role play presentation. Buurrrppp!! I am already full people!! It was raining heavily during the time when we want to go back. So, guess what people..Here slippery senorita part comes. On the way going down the stairs towards the car, I slipped down stairs after saying “slippery senorita”. The sad thing is the workers, Iyqa, Mr. Bernie, Saaadiah and Syafnida were laughing at me until I could not here any voices from them. Although that day considered as my bad day, I still get the highest mark as a non-verbal character after I enter my class on the next day.
- THE END -

-syu-

4 comments:

  1. the cutest monkey ive ever seen...can i keep u in my pet cage ?.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    mdm pasar seni gt better ones la..
    this one only eats FRIDAY'S n CHILIES:D
    too much for a monkey ryte:P

    -noname-
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was so cute I felt like pinching her cheeks. Hahahah!!!

    Cheeky naughty monkey. :P

    ReplyDelete