Saturday, April 25, 2009

RTW MEMORIES

    Hello everybody…!!! Right now we have finished our RTW class. I have nothing to say here but I want to bring all of you to flash back our memories in RTW class. At first, I’m sure that all of us want to know what is Reading,Thinking,Writing. I still remember the first time we come to the class. Madam Azian tell us what is RTW. Then, we know that in this class we need to write a lot of essays. Madam gives us various titles to make essays. By the way, from this class we know what is descriptive, what is narrative, persuasion and more. We know how to write an essay about that.. Right?? I also still remember that some of us still confuse how to write descriptive and narrative essay. Madam said that she is worry about the problem. Until one day, Madam choose randomly to tell the class what is descriptive and narrative. Sometimes, I admit that I’m stress to make a lot of essays. Everytime, we go to RTW class we must write an essays. Only a few days we do an activity such as Spelling Bee. It is really fun and enjoy. It can reduce our stress, you know?? We need to make a draft for our final project and the best things we must write 20 persuasion essays and 10 paragraph of narrative..haha!! But now I realize Madam make all of this is for our own good.. Right Madam?? Now, I can improve my writing and hopefully all of my classmate also can do the same things. Lastly, good luck for your final exam and do the best.. Yeah!!!!

For Madam Azian I really enjoy your class and I want to say thank you for all the things that you have done to us. Love you Madam..and love you guys. See you in the next semester. 

-FARHANA- 

3 comments:

  1. reading,thinking and writing rock3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice posting nana...
    i will miss to write a lot of essays..:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. gonna miss writing a lot of essays.
    hahaha.
    NOT!!

    ReplyDelete